Sunday, 13 September 2015
Saturday, 5 September 2015
Friday, 4 September 2015
Sunday, 30 August 2015
Wishing you all that this week could bring, as you write your exam this period, THE GOD OF CASOR will grant you favor in Jesus name amen, WED 2nd of Sept, pls be there to pray your way to your life success, and venue is at the back of pavilion and the time is 5pm, BE THERE
Saturday, 18 July 2015
If you have write-ups, articles, poems and other inspirational words you would love to talk about and you want it to be published on the page. please, kindly send them to firstname.lastname@example.org before 9pm or submit them to the Casor Secretariat before 4pm every Saturday. You can as well meet brother Kehinde Ayodele or brother Lucky Blaq during any of the weekly service.
MAMA JUST WANT TO LET YOU HOW MUCH YOU MEAN TO US, ALL CASORITE LOVE YOU AND WISH YOU MANY MORE YEAR'S AHEAD, HAVE FUN , IT'S YOUR DAY MAMA 1,
is an uniqueness of an individual.
*The dictionary defines integrity as 'a firm adherence to
a code of especially moral or artistic values, or incorruptible,
incapable o being bribed or morally corrupted.
in the bible, the Hebrew word translated "integrity" in the old
testament "means" the condition of being without blemish, completeness,
perfection, sincerity, uprightness, wholeness.
integrity in the new testament means "honesty and adherence to
a pattern of good works
*Jesus is a perfect example of a man of integrity. Heb 4:15
He is the only one who was ever without blemish, perfect, completely truthful,
and always showing a patten of goo works
*ii cor 5:17.......we have been given a divine nature in Christ because he has given us a new nature
*The bible also describe integrity as the truth. what is the truth? Jesus is the only truth. (john 14:6) many times Jesus prefaced his words by saying "truly i say"
i say to you, which in essence means " i tell you the truth"
*Jesus never lied, and his actions defined integrity. psalm 77:72
*What God will do through you, he will do in you first.
*Men of God are made to inspire our faith and connect our focus (2 chronicles 20:20b)
*The holy spirit speaks to us in three ways
(i)Through men of God ...2 chronicles 20:20
(ii)Through our conscience ....Acts 6:10
*Obeying God without question is faith
*You must move away from the voice of people when you really want to hear the voice of the holy spirit ( always have a quiet time with God)
*What to know about the voice of change .
-Solitude is necessary for intimacy
-intimacy is necessary for impartaion.
-impartation is necessary for change.
-You can only change when the holy spirit is speaking in your life
- EBOHON BLESSING TEACHER O2
- IMODU COURAGEOUS EMMANUEL TEACHER O3
- EYIBOBOLA OLUWAFEMI EMMANUEL TEACHER 04
- NELSON OGHENEMEGA PRAYO O2
- OGIZIEN FAVOUR OSOSE PRAYO O3
- JOSEPH ROSEMARY OBIAGELI PRAYO O4
- ENAGBONMA ISRAEL PRESS 01
- EHIGUESE MOSES PRESS O2
- OFILI GODSENT PRESS O3
- INEGBEZENE ONOMEASIKE.K. PRESS O4
- EROMOSELE EDNA OTIBHOR ASST.SISTER’S LEADER
- OZAUESHE O RACHAEL SISTER’S SECRETARY
- ODIGIE ESE SISTER’S TREASURER
- OSAHON ROBINSON I BROTHER’S LEADER
- AMONS T DESMOND ASST. BROTHER’S LEADER
- EMENAHOR EZEKIEL BROTHER’S SECRETARY
- AKHIGBE ABRAHAM BROTHER’S TREASURER
- IBIEZUGBE AIGBOKIHIA VICTOR USHERING LEADER
- BELLO SAMUEL AKINTOLA USHERING ASST LEADER
- ENABOR JUSTINA O USHERING SECRETARY
- OSULA VALENTINA ESOSA USHERING TREASURER
- DENNIS OSARO EGBETA DANCE LEADER
- OSEGHALE O KENNETH ASST DANCE LEADER
- VICENT FAVOUR DANCE SECRETARY
- EHIOZE AUGUESTINA A DANCE TREASURER
- AIMUAN GODWIN EHRIZE DRAMA UNIT LEADER
- OKODUWA MOSES DRAMA ASST LEADER
- EREIBOR JOY DRAMA SECRETARY
- INEGBENOISE OSE DRAMA TREASURER
- IKHALO VICTORY CHOIR UNIT LEADER
- OKEJE RUTH OLUWASEUN CHOIR ASST LEADER
- DAUDA AKEEM CHOIR SECRETARY
- AKHIGBE OSE JOYCE CHOIR TREASURER
- ODIASE MERCY O PUBLICITY ASST LEADER
- ENABULU S STELLA PUBLICITY SECRETARY
- AKHIGBE SUNDAY PUBLICITY TREASURER
- MOSES O JOSEPH DECORATING UNIT LEADER
- KESSY ILOBE DECORATING ASST LEADER
- OKHA O ESTHER DECORATING SECRETARY
- ILENNIKHENA STACY YOUNG DECORATING TREASURER
- OSARO MERCY EVANGELISM ASST LEADER
- ENOBIE BENFANCY EVANGELISM SECRETARY
- ERAZUA ISIMEME EVANGELISM TREASURER
- EJERE VINCENT ORGANISING ASST LEADER
- OSEMWINGIE OWEN ORGANISING SECRETART
- UNWGBE HOPE ORGANISING TREASURER
NAME’S OF EXCOS IN CASOR (2015/2016 SESSION)
1.OBHOKHAN VICTOR HEAD PASTOR
2.NWADIOLU.T.V.KINGSLEY ASSOCIATE PASTOR
3.AIKHUOMOGBE ONOSEGBE MOSES SEC.GEN
4.EBHOTEMEN ESOHE GIFT ASSISTANT SEC.GEN
5.AIGBOMIAN EGHEHASE ELIZABETH FINIANCIAL SEC.
6.ASEKOMHE RUTH AYEGWUALO TREASURER
7.AKPOWO EMMANUEL PRAYO O1
8.AUGUSTINE JULIET SISTER’S LEADER
9.EGUAKHIDE INNOCENT TEACHER’S UNIT LEADER
10.OSARETIN PRAISE EVANGELISM LEADER
11.SALUBI GIDEON ORGANISING UNIT LEADER
12.OMOIGUI SMITH OSAGIE PUBLICITY UNIT LEADER
It is to feed the flock (sheep). pastor means shepherd and a shepherd are responsible for either malnutrition in the life's of the sheep, is as a result of where the shepherd took them to. if it a very fertile ground, then you will see the sheep fresh and healthy but it is a place where there a little of grasses, then will be contention . and that is why most believers are contending and striving today because they are not so much fed.
see how to know that a sheep has really been fed by a shepherd or a believer by a pastor. God says in JER 23:4
and i will set up up shepherds over them which shall feed
them, and they shall fear no more, nor be dismayed,
neither shall they be lacking, says the LORD.
meaning after feeding them
(i) they shall fear no more
(ii) nor be dismayed
(ii) they shall lack nothing
What is God saying here? for us to know what God is saying, we must understand the meaning of fear because God says..... fear no more.
fear is an unpleasant emotion caused by the threat of danger, pain or harm. so God is saying when my shepherd begin to feed my flocks, then there will be no more unpleasant emotion caused by the threat of danger, pain or harm. Do you know why? Because now they will feed on bread that a man will eat and never die.no one shall make them afraid (no one) john 6:50, Acts 6:4
Also God says nor will they be dismayed that is not only will they no more unpleasant emotions caused by the threat of danger, pain or harm, they will not be distressed or shocked. wow
you mean i can live this kind of life? YES when you have the God prescribed diet. and you have this DIET.
lastly God says when they feed on my prescribed diet richly, then they
shall lack nothing (i tim 6:17)
......... but in the living God, who gives us richly all things to enjoy.
so they will not lack any thing because now they will have all things, having the right diet and knowing the source of this diet give them dominion over the earth . And also the more they feed, the more they feel and live divinity, their diet increases God's life in their system and makes them connected to the source and anyone that has a source will never lack resources.
So they will not lack anything because they have the creator and not just having HIM, they also know HIM and not just knowing HIM, but knowing HIM as their Father, so having the creature is not a problem because you have been fed with the diet that tells you that you are a heir of God who is your father and as a heir of GOD, what is that you will still be lacking? NOTHING.
that's why God says at this point in time, he will make me a name and a praise among all people of the earth, when i turn back your captivity before your eyes says the LORD.
thank you and remain bless